Throughout these challenging times with emerging uncertainty, we need to ensure we stay connected to each other, strengthen each other and look after one another and we at Cohen & Krass endeavour to do this for our people, our clients and our community.
Concerns arise as businesses with supply for the short term have concerns regarding the longer term. The severity of economic disruption from the virus and its impact on demand and economic growth will need to be assessed and managed as it evolves. The key is not to panic.
At Cohen & Krass we are taking the following steps:
• We are increasing the number of our people working remotely. As flexibility is an important part of our connected culture, many of our people work from home.
• You will continue to have access to your accountants, lawyers and administrators in person via email, telephone or by video conferencing.
• We have implemented safety precautions in our office, including directing our people to stay home if they have symptoms of illness and self-quarantine after suspected or possible exposure.
• We have cancelled all functions at our offices and have restricted domestic travel and directed our people not to attend non-essential external business functions.
• We continue to reinforce our office protocols regarding hygiene and have introduced additional cleaning measures to maintain the healthiest work environment possible.
• Our priority is to keep our staff, our clients and the community safe
• It is important to us that we continue to assist our clients and the community during challenging times. This will include advising on responses to government initiatives and business advice including cash flow measures, investment and solvency.
• Our Legal team is always available to assist with legal issues or documentation required as this time.
This current period is of concern to us all, firstly for our health and that of our loved ones but secondly for our economic livelihoods. We have a dedicated team at Cohen & Krass, that can assist you to assess options and find solutions.
Let’s continue to work together to minimise the risks presented by COVID-19
Anthony Cohen – Director Warren Krass – Director